- Kicks: Jumping Spinning Back Kick
- Forms: Pyang Ahn O Dan for adults, Pyang Ahn E Dan for kids
- One-step self defense: Hand techniques 1 to 15 and Foot techniques 1 to 10 for adults, Hand techniques 1 to 2 and Foot techniques 1 to 2 for kids
- Weapons: Staff Form 1 for adults, 1/2 Staff Form 1 for kids
- Foot: Spinning Wheel Kick
- What is Choon Be Ja Say? Describe it. Ready Stance – feet shoulder-width apart, knees straight, arms straight, fists one fist-width apart above the belt, back up straight.
- What is Chun Gul Ja Say? Describe it. Front Stance – feet shoulder-width apart, toes pointed forward, front knee bent, back leg straight, back up straight, shoulders facing forward.
- What is Kima Ja Say? Describe it. Horse Stance – feet twice shoulder-width apart, toes pointed forward, both knees bent, back up straight
- What is Hu Gul Ja Say? Describe it. Fighting stance – feet shoulder-width apart, front toes pointed forward, back toes pointed sideways, front heel off of the ground, 20% of your weight on front foot, 80% of your weight on back foot, back straight.
- What is Jung Kwon? Fore-fist/Punch
- What is Kap Kwon? Back Fist
- What is Soo Do? Knife Hand
- What is Kwan Soo? Spear Hand
- What is Yuk Soo Do? Ridge Hand
Plus all previous requirements